REFLECTION


I can say that ICT is an interesting subject. This stands for "Information and Communication Technologies." ICT refers to technologies that provide access to information through telecommunications. It is similar to Information Technology (IT), but focuses primarily on communication technologies. This includes the Internet, wireless networks, cell phones, and others.  Nowadays, we are sorrounded by lots of machines and different equipments that are products of the modern technology. Marvelous progress has been made in science and technology in the last century. Some people think that modern technology is crucial to humans’ development and brings great convenience while some individuals believe that life will be more enjoyable without complex technology. However, I view that the positive aspects of technology improvements overweight the negative ones. 


In ICT 10, I gained a lot of informations regarding internet. I also learned on how to search in the internet in order to get the real information about a certain topic. I can say that I have encountered lots of challenges that made me suffer. These challenges are lack of time, difficulty in understanding the lesson, and lack of focus. I don't have enough time to review and discuss the lessons due to my personal problems. And because of this I find it very difficult during tests. Another, while the teacher is dicussing and explaining I am not listening because some things were bothering me and so I can't focus on the topic. This leads to difficulty in understanding what the teacher taughts. But with the help of my classmates and friends, I was able to cope up. My friends help me by simply explaining about what the lesson is. And I can say that they are a great help for me to handle whatever challenges that may come.

To sum up everything, ICT helps me in understanding different topics about the technology nowadays. I can say that ICT is a big help to students in order to understand about what technology is. 



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit the point. ICT subject can help us not only in our computer skills but also in improving our grammar and in widening our vocabularies specially when expressing our thoughts and ideas towards a particular topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! proves that you really are listening to your teacher:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino's Resiliency

Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik