New Year, New Me

I believe that change is the only constant thing in life. No matter how hard you try to stay whatever or whoever you are, there will always be a time wherein something will change and you can't do anything about it. Why? Because that change is meant to happen. And as they say, "Change is inevitable."

This 2019, I want to change something in my life. This is to change myself into something stronger and braver. So that I will be able to endure every hard situations that may hinder me in achieving success. And also to be braver enough to face the challenges that may come. This is because in the year 2018, I have encountered different situations wherein I almost give up to the point that I think about committing suicide. It is because I am too weak and fragile inside.

I will change myself into something better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION

Filipino's Resiliency

Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik