117th High School Day Celebration

High school life is probably the happiest time of our lives. Many consider their college lives to be the best, but to me high school is better, because it has more fun and less workload. We are young adults now. Our bodies are going through a series of changes. Boys are transforming into young men, while girls are blooming into beautiful young women. At this point, we are mature enough to recognize our interests, our passions and everything else we need to know about ourselves. And for me, what makes our high school life memorable is the High School Day Celebration. Why did I say so?

The 117th high school day celebration was celebrated on March 2, 2019. On this day, the dancing competition among grade levels was held. The competition among boys and girls is separated. Before this day, all are busy on their own practices. I can say that it is really tiring because i feel so exhausted after the practice. Especially for me who doesn't know how to dance. I really hate dancing but because it is high school day I did my best not to look so stupid while dancing. And I can say it's really good to participate even though i'm no good in dancing. I was so ashamed but what can I do? It's a tradition of the school to celebrate the High School Day with this kind of activity. But after all I had so much fun, I guess?

What about you? have you enjoyed the High School day Celebration? Well I guess it's a yes. Because High School Day is fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION

Filipino's Resiliency

Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik